Saturday, April 26, 2008

NFL Draft, Live Blog Edition Alpha

I failed typing class in high school. The teacher was the football coach--whose son played in the NFL for a few years--and I didn't learn much and slept more than I typed. Why bring it up now? Because, even though I work at a computer for a living, I don't type very fast. And it's showing with this new 10-minute time limit for the first round. Man.

Anyway, mock pick #11, Buffalo Bills: Devin Thomas WR Michigan State. I mean this guy for real this time, even though any wideout here is a stretch.

Bills' actual pick: Leodis McKelvin CB Troy. Another one from the powerhouse of Troy, which as they just mentioned played one of the toughest schedules in the nation, so it's not like ol' Leodis hasn't gone up against talent.


0 comments: