Saturday, April 26, 2008

NFL Draft, Live Blog Edition Alpha: The Administrator Checks In

A note from out east...

Okay. This is just flippin' insane. I can't remember a draft with this much travashamockery ever. First overall signed three days out. Two overall all but done. A gazillion trades for spots in the first round. The fact that it's zipping by with the ten-minute change. And of course, I must mention that I'm equally pumped and blown away by the moves that the Chiefs have pulled. Giving away a fifth and swapping third spots with the Lions is fine with me if we walk away two first-rounders that fill huge needs, and 12 total picks. Good, good times.

There's got to be somebody in disguise in that War Room, given that Herm and Carl are allegedly running the show. Finally, mad mad props to the league for playing the War Chant while the Chiefs were on the clock. Talk about classy. Screw San Diego. I'll take New York.

And here is the rest of it.

0 comments: