Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Home is Colorado, with its Proud Mountains Tall


(Apologies to the estate of Townes Van Zandt for the title.)

The Coloradans at HoG--and we're a majority--dearly love to encounter like minded locals on this thing you call the electromagraphic data micro-delivery system...otherwise known as the internet. So how excited were we to find some fellows?

Very, very excited. Very excited indeed. Very.

Although I fear this juiced-up crotch rocket of a fan site might whip past us on the info superhighway like we were my mom in an NPR haze, I have to applaud them for their devotion to the finest teams, fans and venues in American sport. You go, Homers. Make us all proud.

Besides, anyone that uses Sam Perkins' name in the same sentence as Linas Kleiza's is OK in my book.

1 comments:

old no. 7 said...

Tuesday posts by the Weekend Correspondent. What's next? A global network of interconnected personal computers, what one might call the interwebs?