Sunday, April 15, 2007

Love and Hate

I've stated my opinion on the Detroit Red Wings. They are homosexual fucktards. They play "songs" by the creators of Fag Anthems.com in their building, for cryin' out loud. But this guy defined stud. Even if he slings the Texas Chili Mac, he kicks major ass. I want his team to go the fuck away. Actually, all of his NHL teams leave a sort of salty-balls taste in my mouth. Montreal? Who cares. The Blackhawks? Sure, they pushed around a lot of people back in the day -- namely my Blues -- when J.R. wasn't a complete douche bag. Oops. That's right. He always has been. And sending him to Detroit? Christ. It doesn't get any worse.

Nevertheless, Cheli rocks. The four-time (three as captain) Olympian, winner of three Norris trophies, 11-time All-Star, and winner of two Stanley Cups -- one behind Patrick I-beat-my-wife Roy, the other behind the Dominator -- is currently the oldest active player in the league at 45. And he still plays with fierceness and intensity. Leading the Flames 1-0 in the ECQF series and 2-1 in game two, Chelios did a quick interview before heading into the locker room during the second intermission. Quickly, he denied that the Wings "didn't have it" in game one (obvious by their victory), and responded to Pierre McGuire's rinkside question of "What did your conversation with Mike Babcock just entail?" with "Not tellin'." So he's clever, too. I usually don't even say the word Red W-- without puking in my mouth. But you gotta give it up to the Chelster. He's a freaking legend.

1 comments:

Cecil said...

What is this "hockey" you speak of?

Who are these "Red Wings"?

Does this have to do with losing your cunnilingual virginity? Because in that case, hoo boy, yeah, do I hear you...