Monday, May 28, 2007

I Swear I Thought it Was Mustard


Our official HoG charter requires us to make comment on the NBA.

Ever since the Nugs dropped out, I haven't really been paying close attention. Evidently LeBron was too indecisive, then overrated, now back to Human Sponsorship Reel status. Timmy D continues to bank 15-footers over and over and over. The Jazz looked like Bix Beiderbecke against Golden State's frantic midget ball (Ed. Note: Apologies for the use of the offensive locution "midget." The author meant to type "dwarf" or "little person." He hadn't decided which. Carry on.) but are pulling the cloak off a surprise three-hour set with Kenny G and Marion Meadows on this one. The Suns are nowhere to be found.

And you know what? Good. I love the way that team plays, but I've seen enough of their resident Canadian muskrat to last me until senior citizenship. I look forward to a Finals starring the protruberant Bugs Bunny teeth of Rasheed Wallace and the hilarious Argentinian acting skills of Manu "I'm not Balki" Ginobili.

Pistons to beat Cavs in 6.
Spurs wipe up the Salt Lake crumbs next game,

Spurs beat Pistons in the Finals in 6 games.

Now off to your bookies, kids, and remember: those tablets make you run faster.

0 comments: