Thursday, March 13, 2008

Land of Linkin'


Again with these. Soon this site will be a link dump with no text beyond the occasional spare "n00bz." Here's some stuff anyway.

Non-sports: this is an animated version of a conversation on Yahoo! answers, where the Hoi Polloi ask questions that their fellows attempt to answer. If that sounded snotty and elitist, it's because it was. Anyway, The first time I watched this, I nearly peed myself.

Catfish probably doesn't read this blog, but he sure wouldn't appreciate some easterner in pancake makeup bagging on his team.

You probably avoided this story because it made the throwup show up. I should have.

Oh my goodness.

Pro Day workout updates, courtesy of paleolithic football figure Gil Brandt, who revolutionized scouting with the Dallas Cowboys and also took part in the Diet of Worms.

Some dude named Scott Wright thinks the Chefs will beat us to Ryan Clady, which would cause me to shake a closed fist menacingly in that city's direction. He also has us taking a linebacker who will probably drop to the bottom third of the round.

Yahoo! puts the draft on its front page.

And finally, just for fun, one of my relatives.



0 comments: