Monday, March 3, 2008

Arteests For Hire

This image, along with a handful of others, graced the Webs, courtesy of the Leatherage, late last week. I meant to post it then, but I had about 87 pints of beer to consume before I was actually going to clock in.

It came to them via some folks known as Machochip, who discovered it within the vaults of the Vargas portfolio (Editor's Note: their website has a badass samba song playing on their home page, but alas, no credit to the musicians). Yes. Quite the happy little cyber trail that has now made its way to the House of Georges. Good times. Check out more screamin' good times after the jump.

Another of our favorite blogs, Kissing Suzy Kolber, likes to mingle around a web address known as the Professional Cheerleader Blog. This we find humorous for a number of reasons:

1. There's always an abundance of HoG-related talent on that page. Take these:






for example. Or these:






2. KSK frequently comes up with funny stories, like this one, which brought me to the PCB for the second time today.

3. I know. I can hear the sea of curiosity crashing down upon the collective inner monologues of the coveted HoG readership. The first reason for my visit to the aforementioned site involved this post, which may or may not be about my boss' wife and her cheerleading camp.

Jinkies.

Finally, the Deadspinsters blessed us with this glorious hockey post, albeit referencing my Blues with horse manure at the same time. Really. Really. Good times.

4 comments:

rustoleum said...

These chicks are obviously from a different part of the country. I know Kansas/Missouri has no girls like that. In fact here is a good example of a Kansas City girl with her husband banky... http://www.libertysblog.com/uploaded_images/White%20Trash%20Survival%20Kit-772407.JPG

blairjjohnson said...

Wow. Rustoleum made a funny. I'll drink to that. Not only were you funny, but your shrewdness caught on to the fact that I photoshopped those Chiefs uniforms onto hot Tuscon broads' bodies. Well done, Inspector.

rustoleum said...

You also re-affirmed that soccer is the 75th best sport in the world, putting it a mile ahead of hockey.

blairjjohnson said...

Right, which still leaves it a notch or seven ahead of baseball and golf.