Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We Are Hot Chicks Wednesday: Fire Your Guns

It's normally obligatory in this space to feed Gary Coleman updates to his legions of adoring fans. I did find this news: former California gubernatorial candidate Coleman is on Barack Obama's short list for a vice presidential selection. Arnold For America. Yes We Can.

Since it is, after all, an election year, I'm sure we'll soon be hearing a whole bunch of boring garbage about the Constitution. Who'll nominate judges that strictly adhere to the intent of the Founding Fathers? Who will defend our personal freedoms guaranteed in the Bill of Rights? Who gives a rat's shiny ass? It's Wednesday, and the only reason I'm on this stupid web site is to see some boobs!

Well, you're in luck, pervs and patriots, because that dumb old Constitution does have three passages I rather like. One is the 21st Amendment, which allows me to drink myself into a coma if I so desire--screw you Prohibition. Another is the 2nd Amendment, which grants every man, woman and child the right to pack heat and shoot immigrants. And finally, we have the 1st Amendment--the only reason a slanderous rag like the House of Georges is allowed to stand. The 1st Amedment allows me to post pictures--pictures that I happily stole off the FaceTubes and iSpins--of Hot Chicks in their underwear unloading clips of hot lead. America, love it or leave it.
















1 comments:

@slushygutter said...

Cannon at full attention and ready to fire.