Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We Are Hot Chicks Wednesday: I Go to Work

Eight years ago, we started The Tradition I went to work for this company, and shortly thereafter, the location I was at broke ties with that company, and became its own. Nine months ago, I left that company to pursue another opportunity with the company to which my previous company used to belong. Then, about three months ago, I went and worked (on my own time) for my previous company, and my then-current company didn't like it, so they fired me. Now, these companies still communicate, so new/original company called separate-entity company to request that they not employ me again, which is totally illegal, but lawyers are expensive, and I'd be breaking my word if I went that route. Separate-entity company, however, doesn't really care for new/original company, so they called me and offered me a job. Now, the spite was only a fraction of it; they actually desired my cervixes. Thus, my first-and-hopefully final stint riding the unemployed pine has come to a close. I know. Totally boring, right? Don't worry. There's mammalian protruberances involved. I just had to type some crap long enough to get me below the picture of Kool Moe Dee. Looks like I've succeeded.

KMD was an interesting rapper. He was hip yet nerdy, fly but straight-edge, and full of beats, but occasionally boring. Ultimately, he earned lots of street cred for working hard, thus the name of one of his biggest hits. If you've made it this far, there's no turning back. What follows is a long list of hard-working folks, all of whom are card-carrying members to that exclusive club known as the human race.

Amy



When it comes to hard work, there's seldom a better example out there than the lovely Amy. Believe you me, when I tell you that she's got it covered.



Be it the front, or the back end of the task, rest assured the job will be done.



She puts forth a stern countenance, and a rigid gut into her every task,



allowing her to view the angles, both near and far, of the work at hand.



In the end, she always raises her hand with confidence and a smile,



certain that no points have been left exposed.



With Amy aboard, one can lay down and relax; all systems are go.

Candy Christensen



Miss Christensen boasts a similar work ethic; every corner of every fabric will be lifted when she's appointed.



Her efforts are always sincere, very hands-on,



and her final product is always something to show your superiors.

Elsa Benitez



A worker like Elsa is always someone you can lean on.



Vacationing? Never to worry if she's in the thick of it.



Know that you can sit and relax with her commanding the controls.

Kori Koether



Kori provides a different type of morale to the work force.



Her methods are direct, yet always effective, a win-win for the boss world.

Lichelle Marie



Training Miss Marie is a totally different animal.



She won't say much, and perhaps you the trainer may wind up asking more questions than she does.



It's almost expected with her, and she'll produce just as effectively, nonetheless.

Marissa Miller



Marissa's work is well-known, and dynamic. She logs the long hours,



but manages to look comfortable doing so, a great example for other employees.

Sara Tommasi



Sara's efforts are so commendable that you're constantly thanking her for getting down and dirty.



Inside or out, her immeasurable efforts stay true.

Teah



And the lovely Teah will make employers forget their concerns, her charm winning over nine out of 10, 75 percent of the time.



That and her tactics, which have been documented as "occasionally distracting."

Zdenka Podkapova



Sometimes it's best to just watch a pro in action, and learn.



Some can learn with the nutshell explanation, while others need frame-by-frame illustration.



If you employ the latter, I recommend using her model, and not being reluctant to rewind.



More often than not, the results will be sweet,



the after-effect stunning,



and the work-space ambience enjoyable.

That's it for this week. Don't forget, workers: Punch your Gorilla Mask card on the way to the Daily Niner for happy hour.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Fine job.

I didn't know those chics were tennis players.

Sweet ...

-- TLR