Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Miscellany: 6-09-08

I have absolutely no idea what's happening in this picture. Actually, I do, but I have no idea what else has been happening in the world of sports. Good thing other people do. After the jump, an ultra-strenuous effort to dig through the wide world of blogs and copy and paste links to stories other people had the energy to write. Thanks, alcohol, for making me sluggisher than I already was.


Dominik Hasek retired.

Men's tennis is boring. Why? Because it lacks hot girls that play tennis and win tournaments.

My computer's not working so well; it's been doing odd things like displaying this sort of story, which is clearly a malfunction of some sort.

Speaking of things not working so well...



Yeah. New Patriots on the Block just isn't working for me. At all.

(courtesy of Smarter Sports Blog)

My new favorite blog is something I'll be checking out each morning, over cereal, perhaps Lucky Charms. The Cubs? Best record in the bigs? How did I miss that? Oh. That's right. National League Central.

The shrewd oddities of Free Darko. Linking to that in a sentence fragment. Just seemed to work.

Taglines are...well, the possible definitions are endless there. I dig the one at We Suck at Sports, though.

We suck at sports, but still have an opinion. We suck at writing, but that's never stopped us either.


We Are the Postmen deliver some "surprising" news. I hear the Lower Colorado River Authority is hiring.

4 comments:

Blanche Feverpiss said...

Does Benson's latest arrest somehow vindicate you and your previous fued with that other blogger guy?

blairjjohnson said...

Um, no. Last time I checked I was still a thoughtless jerk.

old no. 7 said...

Don't lie, of course it vindicates you. You are, however, a thoughtless jerk.

Cecil said...

I agree with all of the above, I guess.

I didn't stick around SOMM's comments section long enough to get any blood on me.