Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We Are Hot Chicks Wednesday: No, I'm Not Goin' for Tattoos This Time



I agree with Ol' No. 7's contention from a while back--this feature would roll off the tongue better if it were "We Are the Chicks of Hotness," i.e. WATCH.

But no, we have WAHCW. Sounds like a professional snooker league. Anyway, the last time I did this, I filled the thing up with photos of heavily tattooed lasses. Which I thought was awesome, but the silence from our readership made my ears hurt. So a more traditional version--lotsa airbrushing--awaits you below the jump.

Seeing as we've been talking about football so much, this seems apropos.



Of course, this has nothing to do with football, unless it's the soccer variety--Gemma Atkinson being something of a WAG (I think, I can't be expected to keep up with this stuff).



Soccer balls do pop to mind when one thinks of Lucy Pinder, though. I think you can figure out why on your own.



What sports do they play in Russia? Olga Politi probably has an idea--competitive alcoholism? Frozen digitball? Whatever they are, they probably violate Geneva Conventions.



In an unrelated development, this gals hang out somewhere called "Party Cove." And drink the beer bong. Classic.



I honestly don't know how Banky keeps a common thread through all of this. Here's Vida Guerra.



And why the heck not--here's Vida Guerra again.



Now, in an effort to be cross-cultural, Yoko Matsugane.



I think we all agree that was the diplomatic thing to do. Now, Cubana Lust (nice name), whose ass is truly unbelievable. I mean, yow.



On that note, Alexis Texas.



Then there's this gal, the excellently-named Doda Elektroda.



Below, Keeley Hazell wears a shirt that doesn't look particularly practical.



I'll leave you with two photos of Denise Milani. From the back:



Aaannnd the front. How does this girl walk without falling over?



Have a good rest of the week. Sport-related discussion to follow, after you clean yourself up.

1 comments:

@slushygutter said...

Gemma Atkinson?! Gimme Gimme Gemma... guh.