Monday, October 1, 2007

Let's Play 163: Extras?

Is there any rule that says they HAVE to have a mascot? Especially a universally reviled, ridiculous purple dinosaur? And likewise, is there a statute that states that said mascot must appear on my TV screen in the bottom of the ninth behind the plate. Coors Field is great, and this is fun, but I'd rather have the KC Ratyote on my couch right now, celebrating his birthday, than to have to look at Dinger.

We're going to the tenth, and I'm switching to whisky. Good times.

MATT HERGES?!? Good God.

6 comments:

Cecil said...

Extra innings and Brandy is cursing baseball. "Why did they put up a shitty hitter? To make me miss my show?"

blairjjohnson said...

Dinger?

old no. 7 said...

What's the show?

I love how this has devolved into a simple staff meeting/conference call.

Cecil said...

Absolutely. Not even a Lone Reader to chip in. For fuck's sake, where's the posse of, um, three? I haven't even seen Rusty in a while...

Show's "Journeyman." It has the Roman guy from 'Rome" in it.

blairjjohnson said...

Mmm. Yeah. A Roman guy from Rome. Much more intriguing that watching your team in a non-playoff playoff playoffs? game.

Unknown said...

Just returned from a co-ed softball game... I kicked my chick off "Dancing with the stars"... feels great! I hope they play 25 innings