Monday, October 12, 2009

Coach Doogs Likes It



As soon as I've got my feet firmly planted on the ground again, I'll offer a few words about this football season. In the meantime, though, I didn't get to see the end of regulation or overtime in the Denver-New England game, but caught it on the radio. So, I knew what a great game and astonishing finish it was, but I didn't, until today, know about the Coach Doogie fist-pumping celebration. It's not really that big of a deal, but something seldom seen from head coaches. And frankly, we're quickly running out of reasons to make fun of the Broncos.

The clip contains all of the highlights of the game, which are worth watching, or you can hustle ahead to about the 5:18 mark for Josh and his enthusiasm.

(courtesy of me, perusing the StubTubes)

0 comments: