Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday ThumbTubes & You Nails: Back from the Dizzead

You'll have to just take my word for it when I say that I started working on this post this morning, many, many minutes before famous people started crumbling like the Berlin Wall. The purpose of the title was to imply that it's been a while since we pulled together a TT&YN, but that's kind of par for the course around here. Pick up a habit. Abuse the shit out of it. Go to rehab for a minute. Get out. Resume habit.

So this particular installment of this particular feature isn't going to get read win us any awards, but you know, it's nice to get the ol' feet wet again. Get post-jump. Enjoy.

Ah. Michael Irvin.



Has one man ever produced more headlines?

Triumph the Insult Comedy Dog at Bonnaroo.



(clip courtesy of Daily Motion)

Hey, look:



The NBA draft is tonight. Chill your sodas and pop your corn.

Uh, Wimbledon's going on. And if you're a girl that chases balls,



then look out.

(clip courtesy of Awful Announcing)

As mentioned,



Farrah Fawcett died today, which was totally bizarre considering that she and Ryan O'Neal just "announced" that they would finally wed like two days ago. At least that's when I read the story, anyway.

The picture ain't perfect,



but this was too cute to pass up.

(clip courtesy of Video Gum)

I'm in the grocery store last night. True story. I hear this older fella drop an F-bomb as he comes around the corner. I give him a look. He says, and I quote, "Sorry. That guy had an Obama shirt on and I had to ask him 'Are you really any better off than you were seven months ago?'" Fucking tool. Leave it to a Republican to a) jump down someone's throat at the market just because he feels like pouting, b) expect actual change in seven months time, and c) be a massive tool in general.



Leave it to a liberal to post that instance to his blog from his basement.
I don't know how old these are, but they're freaking hysterical:



Brief interruption to bring you this image:



Now back to real-life video game stuff.



Little tribute action:



Finally, I just have to say



No, no. Not really. Okay. Actually, really. But at least I like you enough to share this with you. Set aside some time. Go there. Entrance.

0 comments: