Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursday Evening Shudders


It occurred to me this afternoon--maybe the Broncos' recent troubles can be traced back to the fact that I haven't been posting about their games. Well, it's time to get the Brown out.

I'll keep this brief, because I'm lazy, drunk and ready for some (probably awful) Thursday Night Football: this game is all about the Quinn.

For reasons I can't really name, I simply can't stand the kid...ok, not true.. I can name them with relative ease: he was the Golden Dome Golden Boy, he's starred in more commercials than he's had starts, he dresses up like a breakdancer and my wife thinks he's hot. Oh, and he's a total toolkit.

So let's welcome young Brady to the NFL with a stiff one to the chops--and hey, if our defense isn't up to it, maybe they'll get him later in one of those "lifestyle" bars. Hubba Hubba!

Prediction: Broncos 24, Browns 10. Because of Barack Obama.





0 comments: