Wednesday, August 22, 2007

We Are Hot Chicks: Top Shelf

Out there on the StubTubes are a plethora of web sites, some fascinating, some not. But rarely have I come across a location as consistently compelling as Sports by Brooks.

SbB is ostensibly a sports blog, and it has takes on stuff like Greg Norman's alimony and some dude named Ron Mexico. But it also has photos, hundreds and hundreds of photos, of some of the most jaw-droppingly topheavy ladies you'll ever lay eyes on. The Sports by Brooks girls are irresponsibly stacked, and they offer no apologies for this fact.

DENISE
ANYSSA
AMENEH
CECILIA (on the left, I think)
TERESSA
KIM
JESSICA
CORA

Now I don't know who this guy Brooks is. He seems to be some independently wealthy playboy who somehow coerces these broads into posing for his bikini shots. He takes them all over the world, and they smile. I guess he writes about sports too, but somehow I get distracted by the racks.

And spare me any guff about silicone. Here at the HoG we've always been adamant in our antipathy about performance enhancement. I don't really care if Barry's on horse hormones or Denise is jacked up on implants. A good game is a good game, and Brooks brings the game. Thank you, sir.

1 comments:

@slushygutter said...

If you're not cheating you're not trying. Very nice.