Thursday, February 12, 2009

WAHCW: The Girls of SI Online 2009, Part II

Back as promised with the our second installment of our selections of the 2009 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. You can, of course, choose to ignore our presentation, and troll through the entire selection of your own accord. But I wouldn't recommend it. I mean, we are trained professionals in these matters, and quite honestly, we're saving you a bundle of time by providing the talent in three handy segments. All on consecutive days, even. Yes, it's true: We spare no expense when it comes to delivering the key specifics our readers desire.

So rare back, relax, and kindly pay the two young black actor spokesman the entry fee of this edition. Either that or just click on our ads a hundred times. 'Cause you know, that always works, too.

Anne V



This is Anne V. The 'V' stands for Vyalitsnya,



which I'm guessing is Russian.



Sounds Novgorodish if I had to guess.



She's a ripe 22 years old,



and had her photos taken in the country of Turkey.



Cappadocia to be precise.

Daniella Sarahyba



Daniella is quite the SI phenom.



At 24, she keeps knockin' the inner doors off of the swimsuit issues.



She hails from a country known as Brazil.



Maybe you've heard of it.



Rio de Janeiro, in fact.



Her session was photographed in Naples.



The one that's in that boot-shaped country.

Tori Praver



Miss Praver recently hit the legal drinking age,



which she may or may not take advantage of



in her native home of Whale's Vagina, CA.



Her session took place in Tenerife,



more widely known as the Canary Islands in Spain.

Cintia Dicker



When I first perused Cintia's photos,



I wasn't that impressed.



Now I'm embarrassed to admit that of the 22-year old.



Born in Campo Bom, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil,



I understand she is of German descent.



I also understand that her session also took place in Tenerife.



More than anything, I understand that she is a unique, exotic specimen, one that comes equipped with a last name just begging for middle inserts such as "I'd like ta'" and "You'd Bet I'd."

Melissa Haro



Melissa Haro is but 21 years of age.



Her hometown is that of where the NHL's Sharks play,



better known as San Jose, CA.



Her portion of the issue comes courtesy of the gorgeous locale



known as Riviera Maya,



which is close-ish to Cancun, down in Quintana Roo, Mexico.

Jessica Gomes


Miss Gomes comes from Perth.



She's 23 years old,



and she worked over the Canary Islands for this edition.



She also worked over some interesting swimsuit selections.

Kim Cloutier



She's of no relation to the NHL goalie Dan that I'm aware of.



She is, however, Canadian, so I may wanna re-fact-check that statement.



Her hometown is where the Canadiens play, actually. The Habs as some call them.



If you're not too hockey savvy, that's Montreal.



Miss Cloutier also graced Quintana Roo with her presence.

Julie Henderson



I've always had a thing for Julie.



I don't know if it's because she's so elegant on the pages,



or if it's because she's like 18 feet tall.



Could just be the supermodel factor.



Either way, she's from Houston, which means we can't marry (Editor's Note: I've a non-Texan clause in my forthcoming inheritance.).



We can, however, give props to this gorgeous 22-year old who was on location down yonder in Cappadocia, Turkey. Workin' it.

Jessica Hart



Finally, there's Jessica Hart. She's 22, and Australian.



From Sydney to be sure. Her shots were snapped in Quintana Roo. And we like them.

That's today's bit. Come back tomorrow for the closer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daniella Sarahyba in Naples Italy !

"The flame that burns me and destroys me
flows from lovely clear smooth living ice..."