Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We Are Hot Chicks Wednesday: Brah. Freaking. Seal.

It's yet another draft day for me, so I'll be brief once more. Yes. It's a great day to be in America, as football season finally opens tomorrow night with a game nobody gives to shits about, which I guess makes tomorrow a great day to be in America, and today a great day to look at the country of Brazil. Or, brah-seal, as it's actually pronounced, but whatever. My imagination tells me it's a gem of a place, and I one day plan on visiting it, never to return. See why after the jump.

Ana Beatriz Barros











Fernanda Motta











Miss Barros y Miss Motta, juntas





Con su amiga Daniela Sarahyba...



Adriana Lima





















Gisele Bundchen















Alessandra Ambrosio

























See? Brazil's awesome. Thanks for taking the virtual tour with us.

All images courtesy of this Web site, this one, this one, and this one, too.

0 comments: