Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We Are Hot Chicks Wednesday: The Girls of SI Online 2009

I have no idea if Sports Illustrated, when it debuted its swimsuit issue some 20+ years ago, intended for this jewel of an edition to be timed for raising the, uh, spirits of men experiencing post-football-season depression. If they did, they're kings. If it was an accident, lucky kudos to them. Either way, it's a Godsend.

Now, in the House of Georges' inauguration, I put together a post of some swimsuit-issue talent from the days of our youth. I didn't really know what I was doing, but I was excited to dabble with the World Wide Webs, and I probably called the post a success at some point. Last year, I accessed SI's Web site, and made some kind of effort to select my favorites and rank them, and there was a bit of kerfuffle about the thing. No longer, I say. We're going to stretch the glory that is this year's edition into three days, and hopefully, that will leave many a native viewer at rest. Today's installment is a bit brief, as it required the legwork for all three days (not to mention I'm old and it's past my bedtime), but on the morrow, as well as on sweet Friday, things will improve. I assure you. For now, dive on in...

Jessica White



Miss White hails from Buffalo, New York.



She's 21 years of age,



and her photo shoot



was one of many that took plac



in Spain's lovely Canary Islands.

Esti Ginzburg



Esti Ginzburg, in her 18 years of magnificent glory here on planet Earth,



is originally from Tel Aviv, Israel,



and her photos were taken in Naples, Italy.

Ariel Meredith



Miss Meredith, a Shreveport, Louisiana native, is a bit of an elder among this year's crop.



Her lofty 24 years of age couldn't look younger in Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Mexico.

0 comments: