Friday, August 21, 2009

Foxy, Fluffy, Favre-y, Fantasy Football Friday



Fantasy football draft number one is out of the way. Thought my team looked pretty good last night, but, uh, I was wasted. Doesn't look so good this morning. Football that matters, however, after the jump.

How's KC going to do this year? Is a 3-13 Chiefs season in the works? Let's hope not.

Is it possible for the Chiefs and the Royals to lose on the same day to teams from the same town? You bet it is.

Never seen an episode of The Office, but I'm told I'd enjoy it.



This clip has Old No. 7's favorite professional mascot in it. It's also pretty flippin' silly.

There's a lot of quarterback talk going on since Saturday's loss to the Texans. Some, the minority I'm unqualified to say, feel that Brodie Croyle could beat out Matt Cassel for the starting job.

Jason Whitlock's take in The Kansas City Star is hands down, a must-skim. It would be unprofessional of you to read the whole thing.

It would be unprofessional of us to leave out Kissing Suzy Kolber's look at this year's AFC West.

And finally, the Chiefs have a new Web site,

and I'm wondering...



...does Brett Favre ever shave? I mean, like, correctly?

(Update: My bad. That was rude. Since the rough focus of this blog is in fact the rivalry between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Denver Broncos, I should toss one in for the bad guys. There isn't much in the way of news in this story, but the headline tickled me in a most savory fashion.)

0 comments: