Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We Are Hot Chicks Wednesday: Blah Blah, Gary Coleman, Girls in Their Underthings, Blah Blah Blah



Hey, look! A photo of Gary Coleman. That must mean it's time to post images of women in various states of undress. I haven't been around much lately, it's true, but I drop in from time to time to talk about the Kennedy Assassination and how truly ghey Tony Gonzalez is. Why so scarce, you ask? None of your goddamn beeswax, chach. Skip on past the hop for you-know-what.


The Administrator usually pens some themed screed in between photos. As the both of you know, I don't. So, here, girls sitting around in their underpants.



Not enough for you, huh? You're insatiable. Just like...uh...Augustus Gloop, or Ron Jeremy, or a really hungry badger. This, according to a list of the "9 Hottest Israeli Women" on COED Magazine, is someone named Moran Atias.



This is Dita Von Teese. Who is really pretty, but who married(?) Marilyn Manson, which almost disqualifies her. Still.



Slightly less Marilyn Mansonian is Sindi Bertherton. Whom you will see a photo of below.



Tired of looking at faces? I hear you. So here is a photo of Michelle McMurry's sandy butt. You can thank me later, preferably by direct deposit.



Enough of the whities. We're like the Rainbow Coalition around here, except without Jessie Jackson (at least on weekdays) or actual rainbows. The lady below is named Sabrina Jane and is, uh, er, of some indeterminate ethnicity.



Staying along those lines, this young woman calls herself "Bootz" and was evidently on Flavor of Love. I never watched a single episode of that show, but Public Enemy still rocks my world. STEP AWAY FOR THE S, THE S1W.



Because I feel like it, Jayne Mansfield. She died in a car wreck, you know. And her daughter is Mariska Hargitay of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Now you know, even though you probably did already.



This is just some random gal who, years from now, will regret sending her photo to collegehumor.com. I used to work with someone who looked a *lot* like this.




I don't think I have done of these yet without including a photograph of Lucy Pinder, and I ain't about to start now.



Heck, here's another one.



I could also say the same about Olivia Munn, and will. Here, she is dressed like Princess Leia. Geekboner!



Carin Ashley, cleverly hiding the naughty bits.



The woman below needs no introduction, but for the sake of our traffic numbers I'll give it anyway. Hello, Salma Hayek.



Well, the photo below--of one Jayden Cole--is kinda pushing the NSFW boundaries, but, well, if you want to make an omelette...



Helena Christensen in classic black and white.



And kids, that's all I have for today. Off to stake up the tomato cages, and no, that's not a euphemism.

0 comments: