Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We Are Hot Chicks Wednesday: A-B-C, 1-2-3

Seems like about every winter, I look around, notice it's past mid-December, and I'm Already Behind with Christmas (ABC) shopping. I also notice, on occasion, that my Ass is Bitterly Cold here in the midwest, and that I'm Always Bitching about Chiefs football. Well, at least there's some consistency in my life. Along that same plane is the pre-Christmas cold I seem to frequently get, leaving my body Achy But Chilly. But life goes on, and to aid it in going on, I try to think of positive thoughts, like other As, Bs, and Cs. Or any combination of those letters, really. It's pretty simple, and I'll show you how after the jump.

Aden Bianco



Aden Bianco's a good place to start.



She's also a good place to finish, so I hear.

Audrey Bitoni



I'm a big fan of backup plans, and Audrey Bitoni is certainly a part of my backup winter first aid kit.



She helps me forget about my owies,



my scratchy throat,



my crappy job that doesn't pay enough to buy gifts,



not to mention, my train of thought.

Adrienne Curry



Cooking with curry is good for the sinuses.



Actually, Curry is good for lots of things.



I just can't think of what they are right now.



I just know that this particular blend of Curry



is a natural supplement



of which Mike Cox is a huge fan.

Anna Falchi



Whenever I get motivated to go Christmas shopping, I think of Miss Falchi, and I get distracted.



Actually, I'm distracted right now.

Angelica Bridges



Miss Bridges is a model for clean health and high spirits.

Anna Tatangelo



Anna's dressed up as Santa's helper at my local mall.



Or I might've fantasized about that the other evening.

Autumn Reeser



Autumn Reeser reminds of warmer climates and non-snow-packed roads, two things I haven't seen in some time,



and likely won't for a while.



But I feel the tingling warmth of the fire in the chimney of my mind.

Bella Valentine



Bella's last name is inspiration for the end of February nearing, which of course means the end of freezing winds.

Bree Conden



I've done the "burning up Sunset Beach" before, and it was nice.



And hey, who doesn't dig on some cactii?



I make guava-cactus martinis all winter, and Bree likes them lots, especially 'cause I make hers extra prickily.

Carly Ann Rose



I also spare no expense at continuing to tan all winter,



since, you know, it keeps me tan as a Rose.

Charlotte McKenna



Charlotte reminds me of the bed linens I need to get for my aunt for Christmas,



and the gallery of Miss McKenna my basement could use.



While I'm at it, I'll probably pick up a new hat. For the cold nights.

Christi Shake



Christi, however, helps me recall that I'll need to hang the stockings with something sturdier this year.



Something with a lot more support, that won't give way with extra weight,



or allow the candy to rip from its protective fabric.



It'll have to be something with arching support though, to hide those secret last-minute gifts.

Emma Boughton



When all my prep is done, and I've kicked this cold, I'll think of surfing.



Topless of course.

That's your lesson in letters and digits. Happy holidays to you, and to the proprietors of Gorilla Mask and Daily Niner.

0 comments: