Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We Are Hot Chicks Wednesday: How Swede It Is

I'm not gonna lie: I'm short on time, and, well, frankly Old No. 7 has gummed up the HoG works today with three baseball posts. Unpossible! That said, there's the matter of getting a WAHCW installment published, or we have a two-week hiatus from the feature that a) nobody reads, and b) draws more traffic to our site than any other thing at which we work hard. Therefore, I'm mailing this one in.

Instead of boring you with meaningless text, allow me to mention that the following images may or may not contain individuals named Emma Andersson, Marie Serneholt, Marie Plosjö, Natacha Peyre, Gry Forsell, Janna Svensson, Jeanette Rundgren, Hannah & Magdalena Graaf, or Victoria Silvstedt.





























































There you have it. Sweden's pretty rad. And that's all I have to say about that.

(Images courtesy of the largely Not Safe For Work (but otherwise fun!) Web site, phun.org. And by "Not Safe For Work," I mean don't click on that link from work unless your browser's really fast, and you can get out of there quickly.)

0 comments: