Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We Are Hot Chicks Wednesday: Synchronized Scha-winging



It's not about the Olympics, and it's not about chewing gum, though the jingle ran through my noggin the whole time I was putting this post together. What it is about, is We Are Hot Chicks Wednesday, request-style, which we -- at least on this occasion -- are proud to honor. He who hath requested, however, is slightly difficult to identify. His nom de plume is about as jumbled as the stadium in which the Denver Broncos play. Is it Mile High? Mile High Field at InVesCo Stadium? AmVesCap? I dunno. Then there's the aforementioned: Branche Capitalpiss? Anachro Feverist? Blian? I'm at a loss as for guessing. Either way, today's installment of WAHCW is about being in the water, being from Brazil, not being in the Olympics, and most of all, about being twins. And I mean that in a good way, not a gay one:



Bia Freres





Branca Freres





Bia and Branca Freres



If I told you that little is known about these lovely ladies, I'd be lying.



We can see that they like to smile,



and appear to be pretty close,



on a pretty consistent basis.



We can gather that they're relatively familiar with one another's bodies,



that they've spent some time in the sun, wearing swimsuits,



and that they are blond.



We also know that they are from Brazil. Or as it's actually pronounced, "Brah-seal."



We're also privvy to the notion that they don street clothes on occasion,



but that bikinis are their preferred wardrobe selection.



The Freres twins hail from Rio de Janeiro, and, as displayed, appear in front of the camera frequently. Video recorders, are apparently around from time to time as well.



And we're totally fine with that.



The femmes Freres specialize in synchronized swimming.



They did not make the Olympics, but we're fine with that, too.



If they had, there'd be less time to snap photos of their beautiful smiles.



The House of Georges would still like to acknowledge their talent, however, and suggest that twins (as long as they're not from Minnesota), and things in twos can be quite delightful.



No, it would be more accurate to say that I personally know little about Bia and Branca. I do know that Brazil's lovely this time of year (Editor's Note: Actually, I don't even know that.).



I've always liked the idea of going to South America. Thing is, it costs a lot of money to get there,



and since you quit reading this about a dozen photos ago, I'll now just make stuff up.



Yeah? You like that playful side?



Put what's happening in this picture near the top of the I-have-no-idea-what's-happening-here list. Way up top.



Bet you didn't even notice that I'd already included this image.



Heh. No cover-ups here. Ever.



No looking back, either.



Just straight ahead.



Insert line about watching your back, cleaning up a mess, or spraying the hose. Your choice.



This shit just never gets old.



Figure eight? Sixes and nines? You bet!



Seriously though,



there's a lot to take in here.



The Freres twins do double double your enjoyment.



Yep. I said it. And yes, it's a great marketing idea. Don't forget my fee.



And by "fee," I mean "invite to the next party that looks like this."



My grill's far from that white, but I'll be smiling. Count on it.



(ThumbTubes and YouNails courtesy of With Leather, Epic Carnival, and Barstool Sports.)

1 comments:

@slushygutter said...

much better than the fat twins on the mopeds. about a billion trillion zillion gazillion times.