Thursday, August 14, 2008

Link Sausage


No real connection to sausage here, but I'll throw one link to processed meat out there for consistency's sake...

Hawaiians love Spam
. I didn't realize my parents were Hawaiian.

Marcus Thomas and Flozell Adams got into a little scrap at training camp practice. From all accounts, these sessions with the Cowboys have been more competitive than last year's, when we were pretty much smears on the Texas turf.


With every victory, the unnameable inner fear groweth.

Bill Williamson can't put two words together with sinews and a stapler, but he's crazily optimistic about the Chefs (relatively speaking).

So is Vic Carucci
. Is Herm drugging these guys?

Though I did think they weren't afraid of the R-word.

Everyone else is linking to this, so I might as well. It's a potential joke mad-lib.

The Olive Garden blows.

And one last, yet very necessary thing
.


0 comments: