Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dumbest Sports Opinion Ever?


If not, very close: local radio broadcaster and source of fossil fuels Joe Williams--we've encountered him before in Pete Roseville--just said, and I (roughly) quote:

"There hasn't been a Broncos team in the last 35 years, since before the John Ralston era, that had less talent than this one."

Um. Wow. I could argue that from here to eternity, but it's time for the three of you reading--two of whom are posters--to man up and discuss this one. True? False?



Image courtesy of http://www.worldslargestthings.com/california/dinosaursSubheader2.jpg

3 comments:

Kyle said...

/Looks left
/Looks right

Dude, I don't know what you're smoking, I'm the only guy here.

Cecil said...

Fuck.

blairjjohnson said...

Even though it totally goes against my division picks, I'm all for this being the worst Broncos squad in 35 years. Bring it. The fuck. On.