Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Junk In The Trunk

I know, I know, it's been a long time since we dropped a NASCAR post around here, but that's not because we don't watch every race. Boy howdy do we love us some racin'. But it takes a certain angle to get after stock cars and stock trucks circling the asphalt, and that angle is this:

Only seven days earlier Fike had posted a career-best fifth-place finish in the O'Reilly 200 at the .75-mile Memphis Motorsports Park. The run boosted the rookie of the year favorite to eighth in the NCTS championship standings. He said he used heroin earlier that day.
I don't condone driving while impaired, but like anyone, I've motored home after having an extra beverage. It seems to me, however, that if you can get fifth place in a major race while on smack, you're probably a pretty bad ass driver.

0 comments: