Wednesday, March 26, 2008

We Are Hot Chicks Wednesday: Girls We Know, Girls We Don't, Part Deux

Hey, how's it goin'. Just like that, there's a ton circulating the MyTubes. So much so that it would appear we're busy out there in the CyberQuarters of the HoG. Rest assured, we are. Old No. 7 found that fat, juicy vein and has done gone and stuck himself full of stickball, to the point of jeopardizing his job and marriage. And the season hasn't even started yet. Alright, fine. There've been some stupid games in Japan in the middle of the night, and television satellite companies bobbled that routine fly in the glare of the Tokyo sun, but whatever.

And Cecil's outright holed himself up in a shanty, poring over self-compiled stacks of college football athlete statistics while urinating on semi-glossies of Mel Kiper, Jr. all the while. Meantime, I just keep the ol' orbs peeled for Chiefs/Broncos news with which to delight y'all precious readers. I haven't anything of that sort today, but, after the jizzy, there's some quality readin'. I promise.

Talent We Don't Know From Adam (but might like to, maybe)

Veronika Fasterova



The House of Georges has never officially heard of Miss Fasterova, but even so, we're considering putting her on the payroll for a new, no-tan-lines brand of sun oil we haven't yet invented. 'Cause we're schmoove like that.

Aria Giovanni



Aria Giovanni isn't just a household name, we're aware. We also acknowledge her ability to mimic statues, accent bathrooms, and, uh raise the awareness of our "audiences."

Bianca Beauchamp



Believe it or not, I made out with a couple of redhead sisters (Editor's Note: No, not at the same time, cruel, cruel world.) named Beauchamp (Bee-chem, as it were) in high school. They were wild. They may've been oiled up, even. But they never made that face at me. Nor did they display their top shelf in such a fashion. And I do mean fashion.

Jenny McClain



Never laid eyes on this young lady before. Nor have I ever seen a swimsuit of that variety. I'm glad now, though, that I have on both accounts.

Girls We May've Had Over For Dinner (but likely not)

Brooke Belle



I do believe Miss Belle has been featured on the HoG before. I can't recall in what capacity, but I had a hunch it was time to saddle up again. Count it!

Amanda Wright



Same goes for the lovely Amanda. What can I say? I'm a sucker for tattoos. And navel piercings. And blondes. And lingerie. And seductive head-cocked looks while leaning against wooden door frames. Oh. I guess boob freckles are pretty okay, too.

Lucy Pinder



Everyone knows Lucy Pinder. Even if there's only 1/3 of her to go around, Inspector Gadget would still say "Yow-zahs." And so do we.

Meghan Allen



See aforementioned text regarding Miss Wright. Minus all the jib jab, of course.

Michelle Marsh



Wherever there's a Lucy Pinder, a Michelle Marsh isn't far behind. Sometimes they're together, and slightly less clad, but hey -- we're trying to stay classy, YouSpaces.

Rebecca Romijn



I know I know her from somewhere, but every time I try to remember, that pesky sand distracts me. Stupid beaches.

Regina Deutinger



Those nerdy enough to monitor where traffic comes from on places like these here Houses of Georges, know that findings would suggest that we owe the dazzling Regina 3/4 of our income. Too bad for her that equals a hearty handful of stale, fake Easter grass.

Scarlett Johansson



This broad's been in some movies, a few YourHubs sites, and occasionally lands the one spot on Mr. Ufford's blog.

Girls We Have Slight Issues With (but some may substitute "Fetishes" for "Issues"

Gemma Atkinson



I've always had a thing for Gemma.



I can't decide if it's the sultry stares,



the gorgeous smiles, or, uh, something else. Either way, she's aces in my book.

Marissa Miller



Last but not least



is this year's SI cover girl.



Yes. She's amazing.



And, I felt compelled to include her, a five-spot no less,



since Cecil and TLR lost their flippin' minds here.

Thanks for stoppin' by. We'll do it again soon.

(Images courtesy of Gorilla Mask, Daily Niner, and that handy Googlage.)

4 comments:

Cecil said...

Sucker for tattoos? Where is the tattoo on that girl? That inkspot on her thigh? Do I have to start posting pictures?

blairjjohnson said...

Um, I do believe said "ink spot" is on the young lady's abdomen. And yes. You do have to start posting pictures. Of tattoos. Not on your body. Let me know if I need be more specific.

Cecil said...

Thigh, abdomen, I don't have time for these shades of distinction.

old no. 7 said...

More Cecil's style:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03272008/news/regionalnews/and_there_he_hos_again_103741.htm