Sunday, February 10, 2008

Re-Open the Debate of Two


Occasional reader The Lone Reader has long been on the thoroughly sweaty jock of the Human Sponsorship Reel, aka LeBron James. No problem with that--James is a hell of a player, maybe the best in the league since Jordan. But along the way he feels it somehow necessary to debase the Nuggets, specifically Carmelo Anthony and Allen Iverson. Who knows why. My guess is that Canada slowly makes you crazy.

I've gently taken his stupid fucking opinion to task over the last year as something of a public service. After all, no one else on this board is gonna do it. So I'd just like to say, as of right now, the Nuggets are thumping King James and his cast of nobody by 20. Nothing to read from that--just up by 20. That's all.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good afternoon gentlemen,

Cecil, good to hear from you. I must admit, I sure was impressed when the Nuggets made that run to the NBA finals last year ... oh wait, sorry. That was the Cavs. Talk to me when you make the playoffs, dude. 'Til then, just keep lickin' some Carmello jock.

More importantly, gentlemen.

Roger Goodell? I told you so.

'Nuf said.

Cheers,

TLR