Monday, October 1, 2007

Let's Play 163: It Never Ends

What happened? I blacked out. 13 innings? This live blog was the worst idea I've ever had.

Even more shitty, I've been lobbying for Jorge Julio instead of Herges for what seems like ten innings. Now Julio comes in and promptly gives up a two-run bomb. My bad.

Wasn't Scott Hairston once busted for the HGH? Or was that his brother? They can both eat a five-gallon bucket full of dicks.

Ramon Ortiz? Why not let a random fan pitch? Don Orsillo was making some kind of big deal earlier about how Colorado had 23 pitchers at their disposal tonight, and one of them is Ramon Ortiz. Sweet Mercy of Christ Our Savior.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back. What's with the Denverite that couldn't catch the home run ball? He'd fit right in on my softball team.

rustoleum said...

Nice call on Julio

Unknown said...

Dude, now Razor Ramon Ortiz???!!! I thought Selig banned him!

Cecil said...

I'd just like to say that I've been writing a HUGE bit on how the Padres won this.

And the Rockies fucking won!

Cecil said...

I guess it wasn't really that huge, in retrospect. Although I did have to cut out a good bit about their upcoming playoff hopes and my feelings thereupon.

I just wrote "thereupon" and to answer your questions, yes, I feel the gay.