Monday, October 1, 2007

Let's Play 163: 12 Angry Innings


Brad Hawpe proves that his recent resurgence versus lefties was indeed a mirage. And so we go to yet another inning, manna from roundball heaven for we baseball fans and anathema to angry wives who want to watch their favorite shows.

Morgan Ensberg starts the inning for San Diego. Have I mentioned, in passing, my distaste for the franchise? Fuck the Padres. My cousins were/are Padre fans, and while I think they're all great, I hate this stupid Cub-killer of a team. Some people won't forget the P.O.W.s, I won't forget 1984.







5 comments:

Cecil said...

I may be the lost HoGster to stick around, but by God I'm live-blogging 'til the bitterest end.

rustoleum said...

I'm still here, but I don't know if I can take anymore of this game if we get to two triple a squads.

Unknown said...

8:56 PM... Yes baby. Home run, west coast.

Cecil said...

Fuck this game. Jorge Julio is a gasoline can.

Unknown said...

Christmas tree