Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tantalizing Trio



Really got nothing to say here, other than to say that "We Are Hot Chicks Wednesday" is indeed on the way, and that Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford aren't crap next to the 'Hoff and Gary. Can you say "measty menage a trois"? I'll bet you can. I can hear the dialogue already.

Kit: "Michael -- use the force."
The 'Hoff: "Whoa, buddy. I speak into my watch to tell you what to do. Let's keep that straight. My German fans won't be havin' that."
Carrie Fisher (leaning over, trying to insert a business card into Gary Coleman's forehead): "Help me, Todd Bridges. You're my only hope."
Coleman: Lady! What'choo talkin' 'bout Willis fo'? Focus on Arnold, or I'ma sick the Gooch on you!"




Official HoG apologies for the lack of Gary photos over the past week. We promise it will never happen again. (Editor's Note: It will when we run out.) In other news, episode three of HBO's "Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Kansas City Chiefs" airs tonight. No HBO? That's cool. You can hang out here on Al Gore's CyberNets and likely catch some LiveBloggage from these crazy cats. Or check out the ol' HoG review of it tomorrow. Right here. Same spot. Likely earlier than right now. Happy reading/watching. Cheers.

0 comments: