Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Sio-Mother-Effin'-nara, Homes


I can't begin to tell you how long I've waited for this day. The Kansas City Chiefs, in releasing the clown pictured on the left, silently admit to yet another draft blunder. Clown, who allegedly played Division I football for some school north of The University of South Carolina, absolutely blew throughout the course of his illustrious five-year career as a Chief. Let's hope they don't waste as much time disposing of their blown picks of '07. New on my list of favorite pasttimes: being a frustrated football fan before training camp is even in the headlines. Maybe I'll just have to find a new team. Like the one she plays for, maybe.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

In two years he'll make the pro bowl for another team.

old no. 7 said...

That's all great, but who is this guy? I patently refuse to look through a photo album of Chefs.

I'm going to guess that he plays defense, probably on the line by the size of his neck. I doubt it's that girl-puncher Junior Siavii.

blairjjohnson said...

Come on, dude. It's Ryan Sims.