Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Love It, Love It, Love It (Oops You Effed Up), Love It, Love It


The wife gave me permission -- most likely based on my prowess in the sack good behavior thus far on our Costa Rican Luna de Miel -- to get on the computer for a second day in a row. I know. I'm stunned, too. It'll have to be brief, though. Here's the skinny. Hat's off to Old # 7 on his Tradition Tuesday post. It was so near flawless, but he had to throw in that one thorny stem in the bushel of vibrant roses. Needless to say, he winds up looking like an ass gnawing on splintery wood. Oh well. We'll forgive him. He's off the hook, lest he forget that he's in charge of WAHCW. Oh yeah, buddy. All you. Get 'er done. Hang on. I'll help you get started. There you go, Castro. We've got our eye on you. We know you can do it! Last, but not least, when in composition mode, you toggle between "Edicion de HTML" and "Redactar" down here in Latin America. Figured you'd like that. Salud!

0 comments: